I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- 8 Reasons why global surface temperature is crap
- A complete explanation of the ice-age cycle.
- Those approving wind lunacy to face personal liability
- Long -Term Climate Change: What Is A Reasonable Sample Size?
- Review of possible mechanisms for long-term climate change
- Oh dear! The “science” is settled – so 350 jobs go.
- The chances of there not being a climate scare right now!
- The chances of getting Climate extremists’ predicted warming
- Crunch Year for global warming (= the scam)
- Requiem for Bob Carter: Ode to Natural Variation
- Doug Brodie Letter: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting All These “Record” “Hot” Years?
- The insane global warming belief
- How “killer” rabbits on grass annihilated the dinosaurs
- The CO2 deserts, geological feedbacks and magma weather
- This year global cooling – now even Trenberth agrees with me
- ZERO yes 0% of respondents thought “severe storms and floods caused by climate change” would “finish humans off”.
- A definition of a Kelvin – I’m sceptical!
- Down with HTML “standards”
- This year global cooling
Tag Archives: windmills
When I wondered how much global warming had featured in the Scottish elections, the headlines really spoke for themselves: The Guardian (blog)- 4 days ago … us to tackle the daunting threat of global warming over the next four decades. … Continue reading
Chris Huhne is back on the bandwagon proclaiming Scotland’s renewable “industry” as “mission critical” to England achieving its global warming targets. Too true. Of course Scotland is mission critical because scamming the Scots has been a key part of this … Continue reading