I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- Time for “xenophobe” Sturgeon to go
- Clintons making the US government into one cesspit of corruption
- What would President Trump mean for UK & Scotland
- The three numpties on Trump
- Trump would jail Clinton – and all her climate croinies?
- Trump the supreme communicator
- Deconstructionalism: the fallacy of science and the Q gospel
- Hypocritical insane Scottish Government/SNP energy policy
- Trump’s bizarre influence on climate science
- The ultimate Sci-fi film?
- Latchmore Brook: Another piece of nature at threat from eco-fascists
- Climate alarmists – forgetting the climate
- Do climate sceptics risk becoming politically popular?
- Out of Hospital – Update
- Just out of hospital
- Is it time to consider the end of western civilisation due to climate?
- Parking Global Warming II
- Is Climate Scepticism part of a much larger political movement?
- Thankyou everyone that voted for Brexit
- Initial indications of change post brexit
Tag Archives: windmills
When I wondered how much global warming had featured in the Scottish elections, the headlines really spoke for themselves: The Guardian (blog)- 4 days ago … us to tackle the daunting threat of global warming over the next four decades. … Continue reading
Chris Huhne is back on the bandwagon proclaiming Scotland’s renewable “industry” as “mission critical” to England achieving its global warming targets. Too true. Of course Scotland is mission critical because scamming the Scots has been a key part of this … Continue reading