I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- Is human intelligence a parasitic life-form?
- The Physics of falling over
- TV maker Panasonic says it has developed the world’s best weather model
- Eco-vehicles fill air with deadly toxins
- Brexit: Please help!
- Dear Thomas
- EUampires: Did the Nazi’s really win the war?
- Parking global warming
- More evidence we sceptics are winning
- “Triffid killer weeds about to invade farmland as a result of CO2″
- BBC &%$£!
- 570 year record shows no change? Not for a trougher!
- And Trump wins?
- UKIP David Coburn on Climate
- Old People in Scotland are so moany why?
- The truth about Big green
- Rising CO2 greening the planet (again)
- Green house gas modelling – some thoughts.
- Physics of a reduced global atmosphere
- Who is odin2 ?
Tag Archives: wind energy
In the previous introduction and article on cycles I explained that we need some kind of time delay or timing element to explain the ice age cycles. This is because one of the key problems with explaining the ice-ages is … Continue reading
The Royal Society of Edinburgh have produced a report (aka propaganda leaflet) on global warming. So, I dipped into the report to the first main section after the introduction:
Well, it had to come. Now there is a new game which is bound to thrill teenagers particularly as it is produced with the “support of top climate scientists including Professor Myles Allen and Dr Cameron Hepburn amongst others and … Continue reading
This snippet from the Guardian just tickled my sense of humour, particularly when you compare it with the recent warm reviews of the Heretic which also features a woman scientist but in the Heretic, they are a global warming sceptic: … Continue reading
When the history of the global warming scam is written up, there will be one phrase that comes to sum up the arrogance of those involved: if we continue to burn fossil fuels as we are, the world will warm … Continue reading
Steve McIntryre is continuing his pressure on the University of East Anglia on the Muir Russell inquiry. The University are trying to suggest there was no contract between the University and Muir Russell, suggesting instead it was an Public appointment, … Continue reading
I’m extremely grateful for Orkneylad who pointed out this story to me, because I know many of the characters involved because a long while back when the Marine test centre in Orkney was still just an idea, I was lobbying … Continue reading
From the Daily Mail: Scarcely a day goes by without more evidence to show why the Government’s obsession with wind turbines, now at the centre of our national energy policy, is one of the greatest political blunders of our time. … Continue reading
Back in 2000/1 when I used to attend the Scottish Parliamentary Renewable Energy Group I regularly pushed them to look at the economic impact of wind energy on Scotland. I knew there was a problem, because despite the 45,000 jobs … Continue reading