- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
- Small but significant risk of major loss of life in Scotland
- BBC Newsnight hit by PIW (Politically Incorrect Water)
- It’s snow (again)
- The Anti-Greenhouse Effect (yes it is called that LOL)
- Analysis of a joke
Top Posts & Pages
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- The real difference between black and white
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- The bee gods
- Massive Volcanic eruptions with clouds of sulphur gas caused runaway heating that ended ice-age claims Independent Scientist.
- The use of conspiracy theories to hide the truth
- The Human Reptile?
Tag Archives: Scotland
In the previous introduction and article on cycles I explained that we need some kind of time delay or timing element to explain the ice age cycles. This is because one of the key problems with explaining the ice-ages is … Continue reading
With coffee in hand, I turn on the computer, read a couple of blogs and then noticed the trees blowing wildly outside … I wonder how many stories are on line linking this storm with Global warming. None! (so far) … Continue reading
After years of telling us that global warming would make us warmer: According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become … Continue reading
Chris Huhne is back on the bandwagon proclaiming Scotland’s renewable “industry” as “mission critical” to England achieving its global warming targets. Too true. Of course Scotland is mission critical because scamming the Scots has been a key part of this … Continue reading
The Royal Society of Edinburgh have produced a report (aka propaganda leaflet) on global warming. So, I dipped into the report to the first main section after the introduction:
Well, it had to come. Now there is a new game which is bound to thrill teenagers particularly as it is produced with the “support of top climate scientists including Professor Myles Allen and Dr Cameron Hepburn amongst others and … Continue reading
This snippet from the Guardian just tickled my sense of humour, particularly when you compare it with the recent warm reviews of the Heretic which also features a woman scientist but in the Heretic, they are a global warming sceptic: … Continue reading
When the history of the global warming scam is written up, there will be one phrase that comes to sum up the arrogance of those involved: if we continue to burn fossil fuels as we are, the world will warm … Continue reading
Steve McIntryre is continuing his pressure on the University of East Anglia on the Muir Russell inquiry. The University are trying to suggest there was no contract between the University and Muir Russell, suggesting instead it was an Public appointment, … Continue reading