- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
- Small but significant risk of major loss of life in Scotland
- BBC Newsnight hit by PIW (Politically Incorrect Water)
- It’s snow (again)
- The Anti-Greenhouse Effect (yes it is called that LOL)
- Analysis of a joke
- Our snowiest winter
- Ball wins: All it took was a few decent people willing to stand up against tyranny.
- On the nature of scepticism: Sceptic versus science
- Does this paper prove there is virtually no CO2 greenhouse effect?
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- GreenHouse Effect
- The real difference between black and white
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Lapse Rate
- Simple 1/f noise generator
Tag Archives: global warming
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
In the previous introduction and article on cycles I explained that we need some kind of time delay or timing element to explain the ice age cycles. This is because one of the key problems with explaining the ice-ages is … Continue reading
Greenhouse gases, are not so much “trapping” heat, as acting by “tapping” heat. They are acting as a vector (tap) enabling the flow of energy between the adiabatic controlled atmosphere and the IR radiation that eventually leaves the atmosphere. And … Continue reading
I found this on the THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: A peer-reviewed paper published in the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics finds global warming over the 20th century “not significantly different” from warming episodes that occurred in earlier centuries. The paper finds … Continue reading
If anything shows the real nature of modern “science” its a comparison between global warming and antibiotic immune bacteria. As far as I am aware, the only possible causal link between possible global warming is a tentative link with hurricanes, … Continue reading
As I was reading through the article on the collapses of the carbon market, I suddenly realised that there now exists a tangible timeline for the collapse of the global warming scam. As I posted before, the replacement for the … Continue reading
A senior scientist at the a senior scientist at the Culham Centre for Fusion Energy in Oxfordshire told the Guardian: “We have to use electricity to run the machine and there is no way of getting around that.” Which is … Continue reading
DEAUVILLE, France: Russia, Japan and Canada told the G8 they would not join a second round of carbon cuts under the Kyoto Protocol at United Nations talks this year and the US reiterated it would remain outside the treaty, European … Continue reading
I’ve just been listening to the Alex Salmonds “five year vision” on the BBC. In a 22minute speech, I noticed two possible reference. There was one mention of “crown estates” and “wealth” which could if desperate be taken to mean … Continue reading