- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
- Addendum to proof disproved?
- Understanding Global temperatures X – 1970s Global cooling and 2000s Pause
- Guardian: in despair at Trump & still haemorrhaging profits
- “Proof” disproved and then further proof re Global temperature
- Predicting Planetary Temperature (without referring to radiation)
- Predicting the surface temperature on other planets
- Initial Results of Survey
- What Causes global temperature – Quiz
- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
Tag Archives: global warming
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
In the previous introduction and article on cycles I explained that we need some kind of time delay or timing element to explain the ice age cycles. This is because one of the key problems with explaining the ice-ages is … Continue reading
Greenhouse gases, are not so much “trapping” heat, as acting by “tapping” heat. They are acting as a vector (tap) enabling the flow of energy between the adiabatic controlled atmosphere and the IR radiation that eventually leaves the atmosphere. And … Continue reading
I found this on the THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: A peer-reviewed paper published in the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics finds global warming over the 20th century “not significantly different” from warming episodes that occurred in earlier centuries. The paper finds … Continue reading
If anything shows the real nature of modern “science” its a comparison between global warming and antibiotic immune bacteria. As far as I am aware, the only possible causal link between possible global warming is a tentative link with hurricanes, … Continue reading
As I was reading through the article on the collapses of the carbon market, I suddenly realised that there now exists a tangible timeline for the collapse of the global warming scam. As I posted before, the replacement for the … Continue reading
A senior scientist at the a senior scientist at the Culham Centre for Fusion Energy in Oxfordshire told the Guardian: “We have to use electricity to run the machine and there is no way of getting around that.” Which is … Continue reading
DEAUVILLE, France: Russia, Japan and Canada told the G8 they would not join a second round of carbon cuts under the Kyoto Protocol at United Nations talks this year and the US reiterated it would remain outside the treaty, European … Continue reading
I’ve just been listening to the Alex Salmonds “five year vision” on the BBC. In a 22minute speech, I noticed two possible reference. There was one mention of “crown estates” and “wealth” which could if desperate be taken to mean … Continue reading