- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
Tag Archives: climate change
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
In the previous introduction and article on cycles I explained that we need some kind of time delay or timing element to explain the ice age cycles. This is because one of the key problems with explaining the ice-ages is … Continue reading
I found this on the THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: A peer-reviewed paper published in the Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics finds global warming over the 20th century “not significantly different” from warming episodes that occurred in earlier centuries. The paper finds … Continue reading
DEAUVILLE, France: Russia, Japan and Canada told the G8 they would not join a second round of carbon cuts under the Kyoto Protocol at United Nations talks this year and the US reiterated it would remain outside the treaty, European … Continue reading
After Danish authorities decided to ban Marmite, there has been a call to ban Danish goods . On the page calling for a boycott of Danish goods, fan Joe Figg feared the ban could have far-reaching consequences. “This dastardly move … Continue reading
I spotted the question and thought it would be worth answering. Global warming is the theory that continued increasing levels of burning fossil fuel will result in catastrophic warming of the world. Like all similar scares, it is based on … Continue reading
The IPCC commands about the same level of respect, in private, among the scientific fraternity, as the Eurovision Song Contest does, in private, among professional musicians. May 23, 2011 at 9:26 PM | Pharos (Bishop Hill)
With coffee in hand, I turn on the computer, read a couple of blogs and then noticed the trees blowing wildly outside … I wonder how many stories are on line linking this storm with Global warming. None! (so far) … Continue reading
we are told that by 2110 the world will have experienced an unacceptable level of change which necessitates us all to make dramatic changes to our lives. The start of this period is commonly agreed to be about the 1970s … Continue reading