- The physics of mud (it’s a load of *&%$!!)
- The future of global warming
- Understanding rivers
- The real difference between black and white
- Climate modelers are not scientists.
- Can you spot the cause of “global” warming?
- EU: two years of utter crap – and then we leave + new PM
- The banning of Scottish dawn – What’s this about – a police state?
- The hardest word in Science is “sorry”
- And it looks like it’s all over
- Is there really little fundamental difference between Smoke & steam?
- Is the internet Killing Scottish Teaching?
- The future of marriage
- Evolutionary Theory of Humour
- Social boundary theory of humour – predictions for psychiatry
- Enerconics simplified
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
Top Posts & Pages
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- GreenHouse Effect
- Toward a new theory of ice-ages II (Cycles)
- I'm away for a while ... will the scam fall before I get back?
- Toward a new theory of ice-ages I (Introduction)
- GW Evidence
- Toward a new theory of ice-ages III (Temperature induced changes to earth's crust)
- Senator Inhofe retiring in 2020
Tag Archives: Boundary work
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia