You can follow the discussion on Ball wins: All it took was a few decent people willing to stand up against tyranny. without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Why Trump is not getting rid of the fake “warming” metrics
- Good riddance to Google news on uClimate.com
- Tommy Robinson – Scandal
- Tommy Robertson – must watch video at Oxford Union
- WTO rules
- Twitter lies
- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Why Trump is not getting rid of the fake "warming" metrics
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Letter to First Minister of Scotland
- Twitter lies
- A scientist's guide to greenhouse warming.
- Understanding Global temperatures X - 1970s Global cooling and 2000s Pause
- The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia