You can follow the discussion on The physics of mud (it’s a load of *&%$!!) without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- Why Trump is not getting rid of the fake “warming” metrics
- Good riddance to Google news on uClimate.com
- Tommy Robinson – Scandal
- Tommy Robertson – must watch video at Oxford Union
- WTO rules
- Twitter lies
- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Caterpillar Effect on ice - pressure ridges and refrozen cracks
- Factors affecting global temperature
- The real difference between black and white
- The evil morality of the EU
- Proposed Scottish Motorway System
- GreenHouse Effect
- C14 dating shows oddities: Cosmic rays, earth's magnetic field or more evidence for the Caterpillar?