You can follow the discussion on School of Scepticism without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
- Small but significant risk of major loss of life in Scotland
- BBC Newsnight hit by PIW (Politically Incorrect Water)
- It’s snow (again)
- The Anti-Greenhouse Effect (yes it is called that LOL)
- Analysis of a joke
- Our snowiest winter
- Ball wins: All it took was a few decent people willing to stand up against tyranny.
- On the nature of scepticism: Sceptic versus science
- Does this paper prove there is virtually no CO2 greenhouse effect?
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The real difference between black and white
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- GreenHouse Effect
- Please Watch this video detailing appalling high profile corruption in Scotland
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Ranking of climate blogs (Dec 2013)