- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
- Small but significant risk of major loss of life in Scotland
- BBC Newsnight hit by PIW (Politically Incorrect Water)
- It’s snow (again)
- The Anti-Greenhouse Effect (yes it is called that LOL)
- Analysis of a joke
Top Posts & Pages
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- The real difference between black and white
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- The bee gods
- Massive Volcanic eruptions with clouds of sulphur gas caused runaway heating that ended ice-age claims Independent Scientist.
- The use of conspiracy theories to hide the truth
- The Human Reptile?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Every so often I go and have a look at the global warming search term trends to see how things are going. This time I’ve collected them together. The general overview of searches Below is an overview of the trend … Continue reading
Found this article in the trash. I can’t remember why it wasn’t published, but given the latest IPCC I thought it worth reminding everyone that there is no evidence of increasing extremes. I remember it well because the researchers had … Continue reading
This is just a list of where the science now contradicts climate alarmism. I’m sure there’s more, but I just thought it would be interesting to see what I could remember. But first let’s outline the real scientific (not hearsay) … Continue reading
The Biased Broadcasting Company really have shot themselves in the foot with the Jones debacle and I’m in no mood to make excuses for that worthless bunch of hypocritical morons. The simple fact is David Kelly died because the system … Continue reading
I was attracted to read this article in the telegraph.com.au, because it sounded like someone had produced a list of things that could actually be linked to global warming … and unlike climate alarmists, I like to read all the … Continue reading
So much for global warming! Ireland’s summer heatwave is still missing in action – and there’s no sign of it turning up anytime soon. Experts at Met Eireann, the Irish state weather service, have confirmed the country has just experienced … Continue reading
I couldn’t help chuckling as first I read unrealclimate desperately trying to find some way to knock down the paper that proves their models are wrong. The paper has been published in a journal called Remote sensing which is a … Continue reading
The story is too confused and is too likely to be all hot air … or maybe not. So I’ll leave it to you to decide and just post the link: http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-arctic-scientist-under-investigation-082217993.html
Two reports have or are coming up with I believe is the nail in the coffin of global warming. There will always be idiots who believe this nonsense, but the evidence against the ridiculous “it’s got to be CO2 as … Continue reading
Bill Giles has got himself into the Daily Mail trying to explain why its been a terrible summer (I thought England had done OK and it was just Scotland). So, what does he say: basically its all the fault of … Continue reading