- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
Category Archives: transport
The panama canal is 48 miles cuts through land rising to nearly 100m above sea level is about 35m wide and has 6 locks. It carries a 1000 ships each year and is supposedly one of the seven wonders of … Continue reading
For decades I’ve been driving the M8 and as it comes into Glasgow from the east at juction 17 (Great Western Road) at any busy time of day, there will be a queue of traffic in the two lanes marked … Continue reading
I spotted that there were problems on the M80 on twitter – a road that goes from us to Glasgow, so I immediately started looking into it. Eventually, as things quietened down I remembered the Scottish government have this site … Continue reading
There are two things that occur with annoying regularity in Scotland: the first is some inane politician going on about the effects of “global warming”and and the other is absolute chaos on major motorways when we get snow. Of course … Continue reading