- Analysis of a joke
- Our snowiest winter
- Ball wins: All it took was a few decent people willing to stand up against tyranny.
- On the nature of scepticism: Sceptic versus science
- Does this paper prove there is virtually no CO2 greenhouse effect?
- Bored of the snow – critical angle of snow
- Beryllium-10: The volcanoes triggered the interglacial.
- Why the CO2 “heat trapping” or Greenhouse “blanket” model is wrong
- Acid Rain and 1970-2000 Global warming
- Mann: if the model does not fit the data, change the data
- Trumps global warming tweet
- Insane unreliables: to cost 10,000 Euros per household – Happy Newyear
- Global Boring
- Protected: Dick Lindzen described this bit as groteque – and he agrees!
- Greenhouse theories compared
- The necessary requirements for a “Greenhouse effect”
- The connection between Global Warming and the earth’s core temperature
- Climate fraudsters
- Climate Swings & Roundabouts
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Proposed Scottish Motorway System
- Predicting the surface temperature on other planets
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Our snowiest winter
- #m80 Snow Chaos hits Scottish Roads
Category Archives: Scotland
The fashion industry plan “new” “exciting” “fashion” years in advance in a cynical manipulation of consumers (mostly women). The way the SNP have been allowed to go on at length about Brexit and referendum in Scotland seems to me to … Continue reading
According to France24: France’s far-right National Front pulled off an historic win Sunday, topping the vote nationally in the first round of regional elections, exit polls showed. What links this with the SNP massive landslide in Scotland? Is it that … Continue reading
Corrupt Scottish press – no mention of Pachauri’s planned visit to Scotland despite meeting with Scottish minister
Why is Aileen McLeod, Minister for Environment & Climate Change hiding her arranged meeting with disgraced UN Chief climate scientist? Why are the Scottish press withholding details of this affair from the Scottish public?
Just back from the Scottish parliament which I attending with Lord Monckton where we attended something called SPREEE. Here we heard three of their advisers starting with WWF. I repeat: starting with WWF! What on earth are they doing advising … Continue reading
If I were to say that in the last century nearly 4million people in the UK had died from something in the environment and that the UK government were wetting themselves trying to increase you wouldn’t believe me. But this … Continue reading
First, apologies if you have been trying to read any of my websites or email me. Apparently the server I use (Saltire hosting) has been under attack for the last few days from what I’m told is a “denier or … Continue reading
I have today worked out that one would only need £1100 to stand at next years election and that mean with funding I could stand against Jo Swinson, Lib Dem Minister so utterly pro global warming that my sides ache … Continue reading
I found this at: Here The email given has bounced so I publishing it without permission. The goal of widening access to education is a noble one and very much in line with the motivations of the post-war British governments. … Continue reading
Hearing this morning of the major fire at the Didcot B Power Station, and learning that due to several other problems on the UK grid, we are already likely to have problems if there is a cold spell in January, … Continue reading
I was reading an article and came across this: Sid Richardson College senior Maddie Camp said she thinks it is important to examine skeptics’ viewpoints to make progress on climate policy. Why is this academic getting involved with policy at … Continue reading