- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
- Addendum to proof disproved?
- Understanding Global temperatures X – 1970s Global cooling and 2000s Pause
- Guardian: in despair at Trump & still haemorrhaging profits
- “Proof” disproved and then further proof re Global temperature
- Predicting Planetary Temperature (without referring to radiation)
- Predicting the surface temperature on other planets
- Initial Results of Survey
- What Causes global temperature – Quiz
- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
Category Archives: science
As anyone who has read above the wave particle duality “theory” in physics will know, light is supposed to be both a photon and a wave. Likewise an electron is supposed to a particle and a wave. This is because … Continue reading
The physics of falling particularly related to rough ground appears to be one of those areas which for some reason hasn’t had a lot of research. This article sets out the various issues and is an initial stab at trying … Continue reading
It is said, that if you navigate a super-tanker, that you need to think miles ahead because of the time it takes the super-tanker to respond. Likewise, government is a bit dim-witted and ideas tend to get absorbed more in … Continue reading
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
2016 will undoubtedly be the crunch year for “global warming” – undoubtedly the biggest scam in the whole of history – pushed relentlessly by academia and the public sector against the interest of the western economies. The satellites are the … Continue reading
In logic, there is a requirement the world is structured such that A->B which can be read “if A then B”, but is often assumed to mean: “A causes B”. As a physicist, I was indeed taught that the whole … Continue reading
Judith Curry alerted me to a really good article “Here’s one way to reach a consensus“. I think very accurately describes the environment within which the global warming scare flourished and sceptical-science was repressed. Here’s a good excerpt. You need … Continue reading
Over at Jo Nova, she has one of the clearest instances of criminal fraud that has been seen in this whole $trillion global warming scam. To put it simply, at the same time as telling us CO2 will cause “ocean … Continue reading
Answering a post today, I realised that I no longer cared about trying to educate the nutters in academia, not because they don’t need educating, but simply because nothing we sceptics have done has ever been listened to – so … Continue reading