- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
Category Archives: science
As anyone who has read above the wave particle duality “theory” in physics will know, light is supposed to be both a photon and a wave. Likewise an electron is supposed to a particle and a wave. This is because … Continue reading
The physics of falling particularly related to rough ground appears to be one of those areas which for some reason hasn’t had a lot of research. This article sets out the various issues and is an initial stab at trying … Continue reading
It is said, that if you navigate a super-tanker, that you need to think miles ahead because of the time it takes the super-tanker to respond. Likewise, government is a bit dim-witted and ideas tend to get absorbed more in … Continue reading
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
2016 will undoubtedly be the crunch year for “global warming” – undoubtedly the biggest scam in the whole of history – pushed relentlessly by academia and the public sector against the interest of the western economies. The satellites are the … Continue reading
In logic, there is a requirement the world is structured such that A->B which can be read “if A then B”, but is often assumed to mean: “A causes B”. As a physicist, I was indeed taught that the whole … Continue reading
Judith Curry alerted me to a really good article “Here’s one way to reach a consensus“. I think very accurately describes the environment within which the global warming scare flourished and sceptical-science was repressed. Here’s a good excerpt. You need … Continue reading
Over at Jo Nova, she has one of the clearest instances of criminal fraud that has been seen in this whole $trillion global warming scam. To put it simply, at the same time as telling us CO2 will cause “ocean … Continue reading
Answering a post today, I realised that I no longer cared about trying to educate the nutters in academia, not because they don’t need educating, but simply because nothing we sceptics have done has ever been listened to – so … Continue reading