- Trump to open up climate to actual debate
- The Celts are no more – the Celtic myth has fallen!
- What makes a liquid viscous?
- User’s experience with Openoffice (Libre) Database called “Base”
- The physics of mud (it’s a load of *&%$!!)
- The future of global warming
- Understanding rivers
- The real difference between black and white
- Climate modelers are not scientists.
- Can you spot the cause of “global” warming?
- EU: two years of utter crap – and then we leave + new PM
- The banning of Scottish dawn – What’s this about – a police state?
- The hardest word in Science is “sorry”
- And it looks like it’s all over
- Is there really little fundamental difference between Smoke & steam?
- Is the internet Killing Scottish Teaching?
- The future of marriage
- Evolutionary Theory of Humour
- Social boundary theory of humour – predictions for psychiatry
- Enerconics simplified
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- User's experience with Openoffice (Libre) Database called "Base"
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- More on China SO2
- Please Watch this video detailing appalling high profile corruption in Scotland
- The Caterpillar Effect
- How to run a house off the car battery
- The banning of Scottish dawn - What's this about - a police state?
- GreenHouse Effect
Category Archives: Proposals
The panama canal is 48 miles cuts through land rising to nearly 100m above sea level is about 35m wide and has 6 locks. It carries a 1000 ships each year and is supposedly one of the seven wonders of … Continue reading
After my experience in UKIP, I’ve realised that there are huge issues with all the present political parties as none of them represent my views. So, I was wondering what a political party would look like if it had a … Continue reading
Whether you believe in global warming or not, few can doubt that the system of climate monitoring is broke and that public trust is at an all time low. Having observed the “system” from outside for over a decade now, … Continue reading
In logic, there is a requirement the world is structured such that A->B which can be read “if A then B”, but is often assumed to mean: “A causes B”. As a physicist, I was indeed taught that the whole … Continue reading
Below is an outline suggestion for a series of new Scottish roads on which I would welcome comments. But first, by “Motorway” I mean a major road suitable within a Scottish context of long-distance driving at relatively low densities and … Continue reading
I want to examine three extreme models of the atmosphere: entirely transparent, entirely opaque and entirely transparent to visible and opaque to IR. From this I will show that the presumed adiabatic lapse through the atmosphere of “33C” must be … Continue reading
When I try to model cloud feedbacks, I start getting some startling figures with likely warming for a doubling of CO2 is as low as 0.1-0.2C. Clearly this is the reason they “can’t” model clouds – because this whole scam … Continue reading
Over the years I have seen many people arguing about how the Greenhouse effect works and from these discussions it is clear that most people misunderstand it. That is not to say that adding a greenhouse gas like CO2 to … Continue reading
A long time ago animals were divided into “mammals” and “reptiles” from Latin repere “to crawl, creep”. Reptiles were the cold blooded, scaly creatures who lurked in cold water laid eggs and were basically “not nice” like fluffy furry mammals. … Continue reading
In a recent article by Kevin Trenberth amongst his silly comments he mentioned El Nino and Pacific Decadal Variability as one of many “the dog ate my warming” type excuses to deny the scientific fact of the pause. In my … Continue reading