- What Causes global temperature – Quiz
- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
- All time Top Articles
- Understanding the Global Temperature VII
- Understanding the Global Temperature VI
- The Science
- Revised Temperature prediction
- Understanding the Global Temperature V – Met Balloon Data
- Understanding Global Temperature IV
- Understanding the Global Temperature III
- Senator Inhofe retiring in 2020
- Petition: Abolish House of Lords & replace with a people’s assembly
Category Archives: Proposals
After my experience in UKIP, I’ve realised that there are huge issues with all the present political parties as none of them represent my views. So, I was wondering what a political party would look like if it had a … Continue reading
Whether you believe in global warming or not, few can doubt that the system of climate monitoring is broke and that public trust is at an all time low. Having observed the “system” from outside for over a decade now, … Continue reading
In logic, there is a requirement the world is structured such that A->B which can be read “if A then B”, but is often assumed to mean: “A causes B”. As a physicist, I was indeed taught that the whole … Continue reading
I want to examine three extreme models of the atmosphere: entirely transparent, entirely opaque and entirely transparent to visible and opaque to IR. From this I will show that the presumed adiabatic lapse through the atmosphere of “33C” must be … Continue reading
When I try to model cloud feedbacks, I start getting some startling figures with likely warming for a doubling of CO2 is as low as 0.1-0.2C. Clearly this is the reason they “can’t” model clouds – because this whole scam … Continue reading
Over the years I have seen many people arguing about how the Greenhouse effect works and from these discussions it is clear that most people misunderstand it. That is not to say that adding a greenhouse gas like CO2 to … Continue reading
A long time ago animals were divided into “mammals” and “reptiles” from Latin repere “to crawl, creep”. Reptiles were the cold blooded, scaly creatures who lurked in cold water laid eggs and were basically “not nice” like fluffy furry mammals. … Continue reading
In a recent article by Kevin Trenberth amongst his silly comments he mentioned El Nino and Pacific Decadal Variability as one of many “the dog ate my warming” type excuses to deny the scientific fact of the pause. In my … Continue reading
I want to explore how the adiabatic cooling as we move up the atmosphere works with radiant cooling. I hope this post will clarify the concept. However first, the other relevant discussions: In this first post The CO2 Green-house effect … Continue reading
Skydragons were right on the physics, but appallingly wrong on the PR. What they are describing is the greenhouse effect by another name. But by denying the (Noddy) “greenhouse effect”, on climate alarmist sites, they have done untold damage to … Continue reading