- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
- Addendum to proof disproved?
- Understanding Global temperatures X – 1970s Global cooling and 2000s Pause
- Guardian: in despair at Trump & still haemorrhaging profits
- “Proof” disproved and then further proof re Global temperature
- Predicting Planetary Temperature (without referring to radiation)
- Predicting the surface temperature on other planets
- Initial Results of Survey
- What Causes global temperature – Quiz
- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
Category Archives: My Best Articles
This article is one of a number I’ve been doing developing my ideas on the Ice-age cycle. I will try to summarise the key ideas and explain how they fit. However, with such a complex subject and so many new … Continue reading
According to the textbooks, the Dinosaurs were killed off by climate change caused by a large meteor that crashed into the gulf of Mexico. Whilst simple and apparently obvious – it fails in several respects: dinosaurs were already dying out … Continue reading
First, “Global Warming” is not a scientific term, but instead is a false propaganda campaign trying to promote a scare about CO2. And as the Satellites show no current warming, Antarctic ice is growing, global sea ice is normal and … Continue reading
After a twitter exchange with Lonny Eachus, in which I made some suggestions, I am writing them up in more detail. Feel free to add comments. (Academic free) Institutes for monitoring climate The single biggest issue we face on climate … Continue reading
When I did Physics at University I was taught that the world was deterministic, that F=Ma was not an approximation, but what actually occurred and that any deviation from this was merely an inability to measure precisely enough. This was … Continue reading
In logic, there is a requirement the world is structured such that A->B which can be read “if A then B”, but is often assumed to mean: “A causes B”. As a physicist, I was indeed taught that the whole … Continue reading
As a result of the industrial revolution – to which I’m proud to say a lot of Scots contributed. The world is now living in luxury, we are healthier, better educated and safer than at any time in history. Our … Continue reading
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
A year ago when the results of the survey were coming in, I started preparing to write a paper by doing a literature search to see what comparable research had been done. It was not a pleasant experience. The academic … Continue reading
There can be few new ideas which are so simple and so fixed in basic science: When solids heat up they expand and push out in all directions That material occupies more space in all directions. So it expands upwards … Continue reading