- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife II
- Saint Patrick born in Roman Nemeton (Old Kilpatrick)
- Search for the Guilty
- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife
- A Massive Hoax Exposes Social Justice in Academia (Full Interview)
- Climategate in Retrospect
- The Revolution cometh
- Treacherous remainers: how to win a vote & lose the war
- Brexit Fake Scares
- Merry Xmas
- Urban heating explained
- Please sign petition: Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- PC fascism: it’s already here LITERALLY!
- Brazil backs out of hosting 2019 UN climate summit
- Anti-male propaganda
- Time to reform academia
- Tommy Robinson – Vindicated
- Could genetics be killing global warming alarmism?
- Why faking the temperature has not been helpful to alarmists
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Search for the Guilty
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- The evil morality of the EU
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Wanted: an average woman (in the nude with hands up)
- GreenHouse Effect
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- A scientist's guide to greenhouse warming.
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
Category Archives: My Best Articles
When Lewandowsky tried to attack climate sceptics as “moon landing conspiracists”, it opened my eyes to the possibility of using what he called “conspiracy ideationism” to attack groups and the possibility that it can be used to hide the truth. … Continue reading
[Note: This post reports confirmation that the theory I presented a while back on tectonic plate movement has been confirmed and is sound science. However, given the deafening silence I will make it sticky for a while.] Back in 2015 … Continue reading
I’ve been watching the tweets of every MSP and MP for the last fortnight – and whilst I had a pretty dim opinion of our “pro-oil anti-fossil-fuel) Holyrood MSPs before I’ve started, I’ve gone from thinking they’re deluded to thinking … Continue reading
WUWT found an interesting video in which Obama and Merkel talk about the role of the internet in changing politics: To be totally frank: Obama and Merkel must find it incredibly difficult to understand politics where many people have given … Continue reading
Whether you believe in global warming or not, few can doubt that the system of climate monitoring is broke and that public trust is at an all time low. Having observed the “system” from outside for over a decade now, … Continue reading
The physics of falling particularly related to rough ground appears to be one of those areas which for some reason hasn’t had a lot of research. This article sets out the various issues and is an initial stab at trying … Continue reading
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
The way global warming works is complex and multifaceted, and no single model will encompass all the effects neatly into one package. However there are two simplifications in common use. One (the heat trapping model) presents a view of a … Continue reading
Following yesterday’s article about lapse rate I was frustrated by what I left out. So as a mental exercise, I set myself the challenge of putting down something about all the major things that affect climate and particularly global temperature. … Continue reading
Can variations in lapse rate & cloud cover explain ice-age temperature changes and the inter-glacial “hard stop”?
I woke up this morning thinking about the most fundamental issue of climate: If the temperature of the earth is set by the blackbody radiation temperature of the earth … and that is fixed in turn by the sun … … Continue reading