- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
- The cause of 1970-2000 warming.
- Help needed from Old Americans who can remember 1950s re old July 4th celebrations
- The biggest global experiment disproving CO2 as the main cause of late 20th century warming
- Is the regionality of the little ice-age proof against CO2 warming?
- Pause for thought
- Animation proving link between SO2 reducing areas and warming
- More on China SO2
- Why climate models fail!
- Important!! Air pollution causes both Cooling AND warming
- Evidence for air pollution affecting climate
- CO2 92% incompatible with available evidence, 91% compatible with EAIW
Category Archives: My Best Articles
When Lewandowsky tried to attack climate sceptics as “moon landing conspiracists”, it opened my eyes to the possibility of using what he called “conspiracy ideationism” to attack groups and the possibility that it can be used to hide the truth. … Continue reading
[Note: This post reports confirmation that the theory I presented a while back on tectonic plate movement has been confirmed and is sound science. However, given the deafening silence I will make it sticky for a while.] Back in 2015 … Continue reading
I’ve been watching the tweets of every MSP and MP for the last fortnight – and whilst I had a pretty dim opinion of our “pro-oil anti-fossil-fuel) Holyrood MSPs before I’ve started, I’ve gone from thinking they’re deluded to thinking … Continue reading
WUWT found an interesting video in which Obama and Merkel talk about the role of the internet in changing politics: To be totally frank: Obama and Merkel must find it incredibly difficult to understand politics where many people have given … Continue reading
Whether you believe in global warming or not, few can doubt that the system of climate monitoring is broke and that public trust is at an all time low. Having observed the “system” from outside for over a decade now, … Continue reading
The physics of falling particularly related to rough ground appears to be one of those areas which for some reason hasn’t had a lot of research. This article sets out the various issues and is an initial stab at trying … Continue reading
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
The way global warming works is complex and multifaceted, and no single model will encompass all the effects neatly into one package. However there are two simplifications in common use. One (the heat trapping model) presents a view of a … Continue reading
Following yesterday’s article about lapse rate I was frustrated by what I left out. So as a mental exercise, I set myself the challenge of putting down something about all the major things that affect climate and particularly global temperature. … Continue reading
Can variations in lapse rate & cloud cover explain ice-age temperature changes and the inter-glacial “hard stop”?
I woke up this morning thinking about the most fundamental issue of climate: If the temperature of the earth is set by the blackbody radiation temperature of the earth … and that is fixed in turn by the sun … … Continue reading