- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
- Addendum to proof disproved?
- Understanding Global temperatures X – 1970s Global cooling and 2000s Pause
- Guardian: in despair at Trump & still haemorrhaging profits
- “Proof” disproved and then further proof re Global temperature
- Predicting Planetary Temperature (without referring to radiation)
- Predicting the surface temperature on other planets
- Initial Results of Survey
- What Causes global temperature – Quiz
- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
Category Archives: internet Revolution
I’ve been watching the tweets of every MSP and MP for the last fortnight – and whilst I had a pretty dim opinion of our “pro-oil anti-fossil-fuel) Holyrood MSPs before I’ve started, I’ve gone from thinking they’re deluded to thinking … Continue reading
Whenever someone challenges me for not believing in this or that “expert” I have a simple response: “I’m an expert on experts – I’ve written a book** on the subject and trust me, you can’t believe experts” Of course, if … Continue reading
WUWT found an interesting video in which Obama and Merkel talk about the role of the internet in changing politics: To be totally frank: Obama and Merkel must find it incredibly difficult to understand politics where many people have given … Continue reading
Back in the days when books had to be written, they were very precious objects, because a book like the bible would takes months, even years, to produce. In today’s money that’s of the order of £10,000 for a book. … Continue reading
For a long time I’ve been highlighting the loss of power and influence of the once “mainstream” media as the internet & social media takes over as the channel of choice for most people for news. But I thought their … Continue reading
The press, hammered by lost advertising revenue, are now little more than copy and paste merchants. The result is the “reality” politicians see is increasingly an uncritical mirror of themselves. We’ve all seen the graph below. This shows that the … Continue reading
Back in January I began realising that society was going through a massive social change as a result of social media. It started with the realisation that the mainstream on climate was no longer the “mainstream” media, but in reality … Continue reading
Stewgreen dropped me a link to an ABC chat on almost the same subject as my previous article on the end of the UK university. ABC The Science Show: Will online learning replace the university campus? Here is the transcript:-