- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife II
- Saint Patrick born in Roman Nemeton (Old Kilpatrick)
- Search for the Guilty
- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife
- A Massive Hoax Exposes Social Justice in Academia (Full Interview)
- Climategate in Retrospect
- The Revolution cometh
- Treacherous remainers: how to win a vote & lose the war
- Brexit Fake Scares
- Merry Xmas
- Urban heating explained
- Please sign petition: Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- PC fascism: it’s already here LITERALLY!
- Brazil backs out of hosting 2019 UN climate summit
- Anti-male propaganda
- Time to reform academia
- Tommy Robinson – Vindicated
- Could genetics be killing global warming alarmism?
- Why faking the temperature has not been helpful to alarmists
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Search for the Guilty
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- The evil morality of the EU
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Wanted: an average woman (in the nude with hands up)
- GreenHouse Effect
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- A scientist's guide to greenhouse warming.
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
Category Archives: Ice age
Beryllium-10 is a radioactive isotope of beryllium most scientists believe is formed in the earth’s atmosphere by cosmic rays. It has a half life of 1.39million years. I therefore follows that whilst an increase in Cosmic rays will increase the … Continue reading
Addbeginum The following is a graph of the density of ice: When I first wrote the article, I said that ice expands when heated. Then I realised that ice expands when it forms, so I then reworked the article to … Continue reading
The Caterpillar effect has been proven to exist, not just by one predicted outcome but two. And now this tremendous step forward in the understanding of our planet stands as one of the great discoveries … no? Of course not! … Continue reading
Massive Volcanic eruptions with clouds of sulphur gas caused runaway heating that ended ice-age claims Independent Scientist.
Press Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE A Scottish independent scientist & blogger from Glasgow has found evidence that a massive increase in volcanic activity at the end of the ice-age triggered runaway global warming turning the earth from a frozen wasteland … Continue reading
[Note: This post reports confirmation that the theory I presented a while back on tectonic plate movement has been confirmed and is sound science. However, given the deafening silence I will make it sticky for a while.] Back in 2015 … Continue reading
If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you will have heard me refer to the climate “Hard stop”. See e.g. “Can variations in lapse rate & cloud cover explain ice-age temperature changes and the inter-glacial “hard stop”?” To explain … Continue reading
I’ve been trying to find records of long term atmospheric pressure change. So, far I’m found a very unstatistically significant increase in
Roger Tallbloke asked a very sensible question: “So you have evidence of 100kyr swings in volcanicicty? Why haven’t they been spotted before?” Just to recap, the caterpillar theory says that thermal expansion of the crust leads to tectonic plate movement … Continue reading
The way global warming works is complex and multifaceted, and no single model will encompass all the effects neatly into one package. However there are two simplifications in common use. One (the heat trapping model) presents a view of a … Continue reading
I’ve already written a few articles on the possibility of atmospheric air pressure change causing the temperature change over the ice age: (overview, calculations), this suggests that if the air pressure increased by 30% that would be enough on its … Continue reading