- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
- The cause of 1970-2000 warming.
- Help needed from Old Americans who can remember 1950s re old July 4th celebrations
- The biggest global experiment disproving CO2 as the main cause of late 20th century warming
- Is the regionality of the little ice-age proof against CO2 warming?
- Pause for thought
Category Archives: Humour
Published on Amazon in Kindle version. The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
Earlier this year I proclaimed “this year global cooling”. As usual I was hedging my bets because that claim would be true even if only started to see significant cooling in December. However, looking at the latest El Nino report, … Continue reading
“Australian scientists fear climate change will also have great impact on consumers similar to problems faced by farm lands. They believe carrots will lose its taste and steaks will be of poor quality.” (The market Business) It’s while since of … Continue reading
There are some species such as the Passenger Pigeon or the American Buffalo that are so numerous that no thinks they could disappear and not until too late does anyone think to protect them. Back around 2007 when I first … Continue reading
To the one I love So no excuses for sitting on the couch watching TV or reading a book, get that heart racing as
Sometimes the stupidity of the pause deniers just leaves me laughing and this was typical. I saw Business Naive had an article: Need to talk to a Climate [pause] denier? Here’s How And I was going to make a sarky … Continue reading
Officially a sceptic with my masters of Sceptism. Does that make me expert? I’m sceptical. Course content Module 1: a critical analysis of module based academic education and its inability to develop critical thinking Lecture 2: Beyond 1+1 = 2 … Continue reading
I just love watching these high cost committee produced greenblobbiest videos from the pause deniers to see just how soon they start telling lies. And I did not have to wait long. After the 10s “I did media studies” type … Continue reading
The greenblob is a gross overweight uncaring parasite on humanity. Now Jo Nova has gone better referring to the “Green-Blobby” – Spot on! When Owen Paterson ex minister at Defra referred to his concern about the green lobby: I leave … Continue reading