- The hardest word in Science is “sorry”
- And it looks like it’s all over
- Is there really little fundamental difference between Smoke & steam?
- Is the internet Killing Scottish Teaching?
- The future of marriage
- Evolutionary Theory of Humour
- Social boundary theory of humour – predictions for psychiatry
- Enerconics simplified
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
Category Archives: Geology
The moon has craters the earth does not. Present theories explaining the lack of craters do not seem credible One possibility is that we are missing the circular features (such as the area around Glastonbury) Another is that the meteorites … Continue reading
Current models explaining the swelling of a volcano before eruption point to explanations involving an expansion of the magma chamber and an increase in magma volume Simple calculations presented here show that thermal expansion alone is quite sufficient to explain … Continue reading