- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
- The cause of 1970-2000 warming.
- Help needed from Old Americans who can remember 1950s re old July 4th celebrations
- The biggest global experiment disproving CO2 as the main cause of late 20th century warming
- Is the regionality of the little ice-age proof against CO2 warming?
- Pause for thought
- Animation proving link between SO2 reducing areas and warming
- More on China SO2
- Why climate models fail!
- Important!! Air pollution causes both Cooling AND warming
- Evidence for air pollution affecting climate
- CO2 92% incompatible with available evidence, 91% compatible with EAIW
- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
Category Archives: General
After my experience in UKIP, I’ve realised that there are huge issues with all the present political parties as none of them represent my views. So, I was wondering what a political party would look like if it had a … Continue reading
It is said, that if you navigate a super-tanker, that you need to think miles ahead because of the time it takes the super-tanker to respond. Likewise, government is a bit dim-witted and ideas tend to get absorbed more in … Continue reading
It’s traditional at this time to write some pointless diatribe about crucifixion, why the Xes shouldn’t be in Xmas, 666, the Holy grail and much more, so I thought I would join in and try my luck. And as Jesus … Continue reading
It is often claimed that “Eskimos have hundreds of words for snow”, but I wondered whether this is true or if there were more Scottish words for rain. First, the truth about the Eskimo or Inuit: David Robson, New Scientist … Continue reading
I’ve come across this video by chance. It breaks the known principles of science so it must be wrong, but I’m scratching my head trying to work out how to make it fit in with what I know. Have a … Continue reading
I am going to take the highly unusual step (for me) of defending an academic against a blog post on Bishop hill. The issue at stake is carbon 14 dating as used by archaeologists to derive dates. And as I’m … Continue reading
I was watching the prelude to Planet of the Apes and admiring how chimps which as far as I could see had never seen a lock after being given the “intelligence virus”, could suddenly because they are now intelligent, could … Continue reading
A long time ago animals were divided into “mammals” and “reptiles” from Latin repere “to crawl, creep”. Reptiles were the cold blooded, scaly creatures who lurked in cold water laid eggs and were basically “not nice” like fluffy furry mammals. … Continue reading
Been doing some changes to the site and commenting. This is a test post to which you are welcome to add comments.