- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
- Small but significant risk of major loss of life in Scotland
- BBC Newsnight hit by PIW (Politically Incorrect Water)
- It’s snow (again)
- The Anti-Greenhouse Effect (yes it is called that LOL)
- Analysis of a joke
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- The real difference between black and white
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- The use of conspiracy theories to hide the truth
- Proposed Scottish Motorway System
- Proof: recent temperature trends are not abnormal
- Global warming is not a scientific issue.
Category Archives: Energy
Corrupt Scottish press – no mention of Pachauri’s planned visit to Scotland despite meeting with Scottish minister
Why is Aileen McLeod, Minister for Environment & Climate Change hiding her arranged meeting with disgraced UN Chief climate scientist? Why are the Scottish press withholding details of this affair from the Scottish public?
The truth about environmental protesters: They are almost clueless not only about the issue they are protesting about but on the simplest science. They have no real interest in the issue but just move from one to another. These events … Continue reading
At the Scottish parliament I berated the advisers to the parliament for presenting “options” for the future without once talking about the cost to the consumer. And the reply I got was “it’s cheaper than it would have been”. And … Continue reading
Just back from the Scottish parliament which I attending with Lord Monckton where we attended something called SPREEE. Here we heard three of their advisers starting with WWF. I repeat: starting with WWF! What on earth are they doing advising … Continue reading
Recently I realised that after WWII a very strange thing happened: the Nazis lost WWII because Hitler was obsessed with rockets, death rays and other “blue-sky” science. In contrast, in good old Blighty and the US we won the war, … Continue reading
There’s a quite astonishing admission in a civil service report mentioned on Bishop Hill. I am just reading from the Report, which is an agreed Report. It says, and the Chair has already quoted this, “consumers are thought to be … Continue reading
This looks an important article for energy supplies in Scotland. Monday 30 June 2014 Scotland has modest shale gas and oil resources, an assessment by the British Geological Survey suggests. The estimates for the Midland Valley suggest shale gas resources … Continue reading
This is a paper I wrote 2003 and sent to the UK conservative party. No idea if anyone read it, but sad to say, after this paper, the conservatives “went green”. Although from before I knew there is no real … Continue reading
This is a write up of a presentation I gave which Neil Craig has been badgering me to put on line. It was written for a Scottish audience, but the argument and conclusion are valid worldwide. An Energy Policy to … Continue reading
It’s now pretty much inevitable that the global warming scam is coming to an end, and so (in a few years) we will be in a position where common sense prevails. So what would be an acceptable end to the … Continue reading