- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
Category Archives: Climate
Mr. Praline (The Sceptic): Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it [the global warming scam] had been sitting on its perch in the first place … Continue reading
For as much as a decade I’ve been writing about the climate. I formed the Scottish Climate and Energy Forum and have had various goes to educate our politicians (both obviously and not so obviously). But over recent years, I … Continue reading
I was struck by this headline: Ottawa Climate March attracts thin but enthusiastic crowd I started thinking “at least some people have the will to get involved in civic life – even if they’re currently being used by big green … Continue reading
We all know that according to basic science CO2 is supposed to warm the globe. And based solely on its radiative properties I would agree. However… I horrible thought crossed my mind the other day. Anyone who has been reading … Continue reading
For a while whenever someone mentions Arctic ice – and then I mention growing Greenland surface ice and they counter with the old chestnut “Bulk ice is melting” I then counter with the Haseler rebuke: “but surface ice tells us … Continue reading
In 2014 the Scottish people voted against leaving the UK and for remaining part of the UK. Last year we in Scotland having committed to take decisions like brexit as part of the UK agreed to leave the EU. As … Continue reading
The core to the University will be the supervisor-researcher relationship This relationship will involve a huge commitment from both supervisor & researcher. With no buildings, the University would in effect be an “academic dating site” matching researchers and supervisors Whilst … Continue reading
We need to combat the groupthink that has developed in Universities as shown in the area of climate Sceptics from years outside Universities show great diversity of views – and encouraging older experienced people could restore the “genetic diversity” of … Continue reading
When I first decided I had to campaign on climate, I knew that the subject had been corrupted – I knew that if this evil dogma was not controlled it would literally destroy western civilisation – and coming from “within … Continue reading