- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
Category Archives: History
As I said a while back (The limits of Climate Hysteria) we’ve now reached the stage in these “climate wars” whereby the climate itself is the main combatant forcing the ranks of the delusional public academia, to be dragged kicking … Continue reading
It’s traditional at this time to write some pointless diatribe about crucifixion, why the Xes shouldn’t be in Xmas, 666, the Holy grail and much more, so I thought I would join in and try my luck. And as Jesus … Continue reading
When I went to University to do Physics I knew that physics was unlikely to be a career in its own right, but instead it was a means of problem analysis that was applicable to many areas of life. It … Continue reading
Looking at the latest global temperature on Roy Spencer’s graph, I was struck how half the graph is warmer than the rest. Zealots usually pick on this and ask “why have 9 out of the last 10 elections days been … Continue reading
Thanks to Stefanthedenier for prompting this. Whilst many assume global warming is a scientific issue, my long held view is that it is not. Global warming is a social issue. It is really a question of the way we decide … Continue reading
Back around 2007 I posted a section in Wikipedia Global Warming talk page titled “The Pause”. In this I pointed to the lack of warming since AR3 and the growing number of articles referring to the lack of warming. (I … Continue reading
In The Scotsman A recent survey of those participating in online forums showed that most of the 5,000 respondents were experienced engineers, scientists and IT professionals, most degree-qualified and around a third with post-graduate qualifications. The survey, carried out by … Continue reading
This is a paper I wrote 2003 and sent to the UK conservative party. No idea if anyone read it, but sad to say, after this paper, the conservatives “went green”. Although from before I knew there is no real … Continue reading
They say history is written by the winners. But the Citizen News Media are beginning to dominate the internet. If this new CNM end up writing the history of the “climate wars”, does mean we are the winners?
After several conversations regarding my article: “The Citizen Scientist“, I am beginning think this may possibly be the most important article I have ever written about the climate debate. What I suggested is that sceptics can be considered as a … Continue reading