- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
- The cause of 1970-2000 warming.
- Help needed from Old Americans who can remember 1950s re old July 4th celebrations
- The biggest global experiment disproving CO2 as the main cause of late 20th century warming
- Is the regionality of the little ice-age proof against CO2 warming?
- Pause for thought
- Animation proving link between SO2 reducing areas and warming
- More on China SO2
- Why climate models fail!
- Important!! Air pollution causes both Cooling AND warming
- Evidence for air pollution affecting climate
- CO2 92% incompatible with available evidence, 91% compatible with EAIW
- PhDs – Making use of the vast pool of skilled retired people
- Happy #Brexitday
- CO2 was not cause of Global Warming between 1979-1993
Category Archives: Climate
In 2014 the Scottish people voted against leaving the UK and for remaining part of the UK. Last year we in Scotland having committed to take decisions like brexit as part of the UK agreed to leave the EU. As … Continue reading
The core to the University will be the supervisor-researcher relationship This relationship will involve a huge commitment from both supervisor & researcher. With no buildings, the University would in effect be an “academic dating site” matching researchers and supervisors Whilst … Continue reading
We need to combat the groupthink that has developed in Universities as shown in the area of climate Sceptics from years outside Universities show great diversity of views – and encouraging older experienced people could restore the “genetic diversity” of … Continue reading
When I first decided I had to campaign on climate, I knew that the subject had been corrupted – I knew that if this evil dogma was not controlled it would literally destroy western civilisation – and coming from “within … Continue reading
Comment: Global warming was not important in my analysis Comment: CO2 was not important or relevant Comment: Natural variation was not important I now understand why researchers tend to “look where the light is” and often ignore the big picture. … Continue reading
We present initial findings showing a correlation between warming over Quebec & major US “flying holidays”. Research from NASA shows cirrus clouds, formed by contrails from aircraft engine exhaust, can account for a warming trend in the United States that … Continue reading
I’ve found a lot of evidence that pollution in the 1970s cooled the climate and that the ending of this pollution caused the 1970-2000 warming. I’m trying to test this hypothesis by looking for a link between events like the … Continue reading
Great news! The UK, Chinese, India and US government and have all consented to allow this hugely important experiment to proceed! Having examined temperature records and the global distribution of warming I am now convinced that early-style pollution associated globally … Continue reading
Reading the official mouthpiece of the Greenblob (wikipedia) I read: The NASA Earth Observatory notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, all separated by intervals of slight warming. “Little Ice … Continue reading