- The physics of mud (it’s a load of *&%$!!)
- The future of global warming
- Understanding rivers
- The real difference between black and white
- Climate modelers are not scientists.
- Can you spot the cause of “global” warming?
- EU: two years of utter crap – and then we leave + new PM
- The banning of Scottish dawn – What’s this about – a police state?
- The hardest word in Science is “sorry”
- And it looks like it’s all over
- Is there really little fundamental difference between Smoke & steam?
- Is the internet Killing Scottish Teaching?
- The future of marriage
- Evolutionary Theory of Humour
- Social boundary theory of humour – predictions for psychiatry
- Enerconics simplified
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
Top Posts & Pages
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- When will the Guardian go bankrupt?
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Positive proof of global warming - update.
- Please Watch this video detailing appalling high profile corruption in Scotland
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- GreenHouse Effect
Category Archives: Climate
From my previous experience examining the physics of falling over, I’ve realised that the simplest things are often the hardest to explain. This is an unfinished article – unfinished because I’m metaphorically “stuck in the mud”. I’ve been reading up … Continue reading
There’s no doubt that global warming is a load of unscientific nonsense, but it’s far from clear what that means in terms of the future, because although the climate is clearly not going to comply with this idiocy in the … Continue reading
For an obscure reason I’m trying to understand rivers and particularly the changes in width, depth & velocity along a river. Introduction For anyone new to rivers, the important property of rivers is that water having once joined a river … Continue reading
For a long time I have totally rejected the idea that I’m white – for the simple reason that I’m not, nor am I black, nor in reality is anyone black or white. Instead these were terms invented to highlight … Continue reading
I’ve long known that climate modellers were charlatan “scientists” who only got called that term by gullible media, politicians and politically motivated academics and other campaign groups. However, I’ve never seen such a coherent condemnation of them as on WUWT. … Continue reading
In a previous article I outlined the evidence showing that so called “global warming” that occurred after the global cooling scare in the 1970s and up to the pause around 2001 was far from global. This far from “global” warming … Continue reading
Like the old Roman empire – that controlled trade by building walls, the EU has created its empire by denying free trade to small countries on its borders that then face a choice, between trying to scrape a living where … Continue reading
I can’t remember the reason … I think it was reading yet again about Google and others censuring the web. Which having fought to have the science heard on climate and had those morons push traffic to anti-science sites, I … Continue reading
Having spent over a decade trying to get the idiots in academia to admit what was blindingly obvious to anyone who looked at the data: that they vastly overstated the science and were frankly deluded in their predictions, it has … Continue reading