- A third lane for the M8 in Glasgow – at almost no cost!
- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
- All time Top Articles
- Understanding the Global Temperature VII
- Understanding the Global Temperature VI
- The Science
- Revised Temperature prediction
- Understanding the Global Temperature V – Met Balloon Data
- Understanding Global Temperature IV
- Understanding the Global Temperature III
- Senator Inhofe retiring in 2020
- Petition: Abolish House of Lords & replace with a people’s assembly
- Understanding the Global Temperature II
Category Archives: Climate
For decades I’ve been driving the M8 and as it comes into Glasgow from the east at juction 17 (Great Western Road) at any busy time of day, there will be a queue of traffic in the two lanes marked … Continue reading
The first item on the list has got to be Brussel sprouts – as there’s bound to be a rush – because any celebrating of leaving Brussels has got to involve sprouts in some way. Next is Champagne – but … Continue reading
In my last article Enerconics II I introduced the concept of the energy multiplier. In other words, we effectively create a pseudo-perpetual motion machine in the sense that the total apparent energy available to society is far higher than the … Continue reading
I’ve come across evidence that could be interpreted as showing that there is some kind of mechanism in the atmosphere that compensates for changes in greenhouse gas composition so that changes in CO2 levels would be insignificant. This is in … Continue reading
Summary Can I see anything except global greening that’s due to CO2? I can honestly say No. And anyone who says they can see any change due to CO2 is crackers. In contrast, I am now reasonably confident that Environmental … Continue reading
One of the great debates amongst sceptics these days is whether Donald Trump can unilaterally withdraw from the climate “treaty” … because without ratification it’s not binding on the next president. However, as always we “do it by the book” … Continue reading
Little did I realise when I started looking for a metric to use to represent the real global temperature for the last few hundred years that I might stumble across such compelling evidence. First to recap. Understanding the Global Temperature … Continue reading
It’s a while since I originally wrote my first article “Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP” in which I presented evidence showing that GDP was closely related to energy usage both in terms of differences between global economies and … Continue reading
In 2014 the Scottish people voted decisively to stay with the UK. And since then the consensus has remained the same with a majority against leaving the UK and particularly against having another extremely divisive and hate filled referendum. At … Continue reading