- Why Trump is not getting rid of the fake “warming” metrics
- Good riddance to Google news on uClimate.com
- Tommy Robinson – Scandal
- Tommy Robertson – must watch video at Oxford Union
- WTO rules
- Twitter lies
- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
Top Posts & Pages
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Factors affecting global temperature
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Independent removes notorious: Children Won't know what snow is - article
- The real difference between black and white
- The death of Global Warming
- Proposed Scottish Motorway System
- University of Aberdeen: Rates of ancient climate change may be underestimated
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
Category Archives: 1/f
2016 will undoubtedly be the crunch year for “global warming” – undoubtedly the biggest scam in the whole of history – pushed relentlessly by academia and the public sector against the interest of the western economies. The satellites are the … Continue reading
When I did Physics at University I was taught that the world was deterministic, that F=Ma was not an approximation, but what actually occurred and that any deviation from this was merely an inability to measure precisely enough. This was … Continue reading
I was on-line talking to yet another academic trying to explain to them that the whole temperature signal is natural variation (at least in the null hypothesis) and they kept insisting that the PDO, ENSO, AMO were “things” and not … Continue reading
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
Same warning as before – if you don’t love Fourier transforms, this is not the post for you.
If you don’t like Fourier transforms, you won’t like this post – indeed, I’m only writing it for myself but comments are still welcome.
I was reading Bob Tisdale’s blog Absolutely Amazing! A Climate Scientist Writes a Blog Post about… in which he discusses a post on unRealClimate, in which unRealClimate discuss Anthony Watts blog’s widget. (right) And I was looking forward to seeing how … Continue reading
Time and again I hear nonsense from people saying climate signals are, or are not, “significant”, by this they suppose they mean “cannot be normal”. But they ignore the fact that in order to say whether or not something it … Continue reading
I’ve been collecting a few interesting curves from the 1/f generator at uBurns.com and here is a selection showing the kinds of features that are typical of 1/f noise and which we regularly see being mistaken for “something”. Note First … Continue reading
Across at uBurns.com, a slow trickle of people have been looking at the page giving me a total of 221 page views. So, I thought there was enough data to do some preliminary stats. First to recap: the climatic temperature … Continue reading