- Brexitday meal.
- The Enerconic or society energy multiplier
- When theory hits the buffer – maybe CO2 does not have an effect?
- Understanding Global Temperature IX – the role of CO2
- The Paris Treaty is Dead
- Understanding Global Temperature VIII – It was the greens wot warmed us!!
- Enerconics II
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
- All time Top Articles
- Understanding the Global Temperature VII
- Understanding the Global Temperature VI
- The Science
- Revised Temperature prediction
- Understanding the Global Temperature V – Met Balloon Data
- Understanding Global Temperature IV
- Understanding the Global Temperature III
- Senator Inhofe retiring in 2020
- Petition: Abolish House of Lords & replace with a people’s assembly
- Understanding the Global Temperature II
- Understanding the Global Temperature “discrepancies”
Category Archives: 1/f
2016 will undoubtedly be the crunch year for “global warming” – undoubtedly the biggest scam in the whole of history – pushed relentlessly by academia and the public sector against the interest of the western economies. The satellites are the … Continue reading
When I did Physics at University I was taught that the world was deterministic, that F=Ma was not an approximation, but what actually occurred and that any deviation from this was merely an inability to measure precisely enough. This was … Continue reading
I was on-line talking to yet another academic trying to explain to them that the whole temperature signal is natural variation (at least in the null hypothesis) and they kept insisting that the PDO, ENSO, AMO were “things” and not … Continue reading
It has frequently been stated that 2oth century warming was “unprecedented” or “cannot be explained”. This article sets out to test this assertion on CET the longest available temperature series. I find the CET data rejects the hypothesis of ‘climate … Continue reading
Same warning as before – if you don’t love Fourier transforms, this is not the post for you.
If you don’t like Fourier transforms, you won’t like this post – indeed, I’m only writing it for myself but comments are still welcome.
I was reading Bob Tisdale’s blog Absolutely Amazing! A Climate Scientist Writes a Blog Post about… in which he discusses a post on unRealClimate, in which unRealClimate discuss Anthony Watts blog’s widget. (right) And I was looking forward to seeing how … Continue reading
Time and again I hear nonsense from people saying climate signals are, or are not, “significant”, by this they suppose they mean “cannot be normal”. But they ignore the fact that in order to say whether or not something it … Continue reading
I’ve been collecting a few interesting curves from the 1/f generator at uBurns.com and here is a selection showing the kinds of features that are typical of 1/f noise and which we regularly see being mistaken for “something”. Note First … Continue reading
Across at uBurns.com, a slow trickle of people have been looking at the page giving me a total of 221 page views. So, I thought there was enough data to do some preliminary stats. First to recap: the climatic temperature … Continue reading