- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- Do Braided Rivers exist?
- What to do in a car in water
- How to lose pounds (weight) with the Low-Carb diet
- UK to leave EU with no deal
- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
Author Archives: Scottish-Sceptic
Mr. Praline (The Sceptic): Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it [the global warming scam] had been sitting on its perch in the first place … Continue reading
For as much as a decade I’ve been writing about the climate. I formed the Scottish Climate and Energy Forum and have had various goes to educate our politicians (both obviously and not so obviously). But over recent years, I … Continue reading
Last year I was given a beehive and some bees for a birthday present. This year I’ve realised that there’s a lot more to keeping bees than I thought: the biggest problem facing me being one of simple statistics: The … Continue reading
I was struck by this headline: Ottawa Climate March attracts thin but enthusiastic crowd I started thinking “at least some people have the will to get involved in civic life – even if they’re currently being used by big green … Continue reading
The moon has craters the earth does not. Present theories explaining the lack of craters do not seem credible One possibility is that we are missing the circular features (such as the area around Glastonbury) Another is that the meteorites … Continue reading
Current models explaining the swelling of a volcano before eruption point to explanations involving an expansion of the magma chamber and an increase in magma volume Simple calculations presented here show that thermal expansion alone is quite sufficient to explain … Continue reading
The fashion industry plan “new” “exciting” “fashion” years in advance in a cynical manipulation of consumers (mostly women). The way the SNP have been allowed to go on at length about Brexit and referendum in Scotland seems to me to … Continue reading
We all know that according to basic science CO2 is supposed to warm the globe. And based solely on its radiative properties I would agree. However… I horrible thought crossed my mind the other day. Anyone who has been reading … Continue reading
For a while whenever someone mentions Arctic ice – and then I mention growing Greenland surface ice and they counter with the old chestnut “Bulk ice is melting” I then counter with the Haseler rebuke: “but surface ice tells us … Continue reading