- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
- The cause of 1970-2000 warming.
- Help needed from Old Americans who can remember 1950s re old July 4th celebrations
- The biggest global experiment disproving CO2 as the main cause of late 20th century warming
- Is the regionality of the little ice-age proof against CO2 warming?
- Pause for thought
- Animation proving link between SO2 reducing areas and warming
- More on China SO2
- Why climate models fail!
- Important!! Air pollution causes both Cooling AND warming
- Evidence for air pollution affecting climate
- CO2 92% incompatible with available evidence, 91% compatible with EAIW
Author Archives: Scottish-Sceptic
I’ve found a lot of evidence that pollution in the 1970s cooled the climate and that the ending of this pollution caused the 1970-2000 warming. I’m trying to test this hypothesis by looking for a link between events like the … Continue reading
Great news! The UK, Chinese, India and US government and have all consented to allow this hugely important experiment to proceed! Having examined temperature records and the global distribution of warming I am now convinced that early-style pollution associated globally … Continue reading
Reading the official mouthpiece of the Greenblob (wikipedia) I read: The NASA Earth Observatory notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, all separated by intervals of slight warming. “Little Ice … Continue reading
(Sorry not an April fool – I was planning something but I was making such progress I didn’t have time to complete). After examining the temperature records with a view to creating a single “reliable” record, I realised that something … Continue reading
I’ve put together this map to show how the areas with reducing SO2 emissions in the period 2001-11 (blue) are linked by the trade winds with warming hotspots as shown by the 2001-11 GISS map. This shows that virtually the … Continue reading
First let’s show the maps that make me so excited SO2 emissions as seen via satellite: Now let’s focus on that Chinese plume which I’ve highlighted in green: Now let’s see the temperature trend map for this area: As you … Continue reading
After publishing my previous article showing very strong that pollution works in two different ways to affect the climate: one causing warming and the other cooling, I was asked the question: “don’t the climate models include aerosols/SO2″ The simple answer … Continue reading
I’ve been working on the relationship between pollution and warming hotspots. Fortunately I’ve been using the general term “pollution” and not attributing the change to any specific chemicals or particles. Because things went a bit haywire as you will read. … Continue reading
I’ve gathered together some material on air pollution and its affects on climate. This shows very conclusively that the link has been known for some time … however, the associated commentary has been moved to a new article as I … Continue reading
I’ve been in a few tweet engagements today and have realised that I could now count as a believer in “man-made warming” – although whilst there is still no evidence that could anywhere confirm CO2 induced warming, the evidence does … Continue reading