- Britain votes for Easy Brexit
- Madeleine McCann: A good way to bury bad news?
- How politicians mislead the public
- Politicians don’t lie.
- Trump pulling out of Paris Climate treaty
- Those nails are sure tough – or Trump is a pansy.
- Scottish Lobbying: GWPF – it’s up to you – or it won’t be done!
- Bee-keeping: Playing the odds against catastrophic collapse
- Climate gullibles
- Sceptics, Gunshots, Meteorites & swarms of dykes.
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption
- Are we, the public, being played like an orchestra by the media?
- Could CO2 be a cooling gas?
- Delayed melting of glaciers
- Election 8th June – a Scottish perspective
- A Sceptic University
- School of Scepticism
- A Scottish Panama Canal
- Sceptical of sceptics?
- Contrail warming in context
Author Archives: Scottish-Sceptic
Current models explaining the swelling of a volcano before eruption point to explanations involving an expansion of the magma chamber and an increase in magma volume Simple calculations presented here show that thermal expansion alone is quite sufficient to explain … Continue reading
The fashion industry plan “new” “exciting” “fashion” years in advance in a cynical manipulation of consumers (mostly women). The way the SNP have been allowed to go on at length about Brexit and referendum in Scotland seems to me to … Continue reading
We all know that according to basic science CO2 is supposed to warm the globe. And based solely on its radiative properties I would agree. However… I horrible thought crossed my mind the other day. Anyone who has been reading … Continue reading
For a while whenever someone mentions Arctic ice – and then I mention growing Greenland surface ice and they counter with the old chestnut “Bulk ice is melting” I then counter with the Haseler rebuke: “but surface ice tells us … Continue reading
In 2014 the Scottish people voted against leaving the UK and for remaining part of the UK. Last year we in Scotland having committed to take decisions like brexit as part of the UK agreed to leave the EU. As … Continue reading
The core to the University will be the supervisor-researcher relationship This relationship will involve a huge commitment from both supervisor & researcher. With no buildings, the University would in effect be an “academic dating site” matching researchers and supervisors Whilst … Continue reading
We need to combat the groupthink that has developed in Universities as shown in the area of climate Sceptics from years outside Universities show great diversity of views – and encouraging older experienced people could restore the “genetic diversity” of … Continue reading
The panama canal is 48 miles cuts through land rising to nearly 100m above sea level is about 35m wide and has 6 locks. It carries a 1000 ships each year and is supposedly one of the seven wonders of … Continue reading
When I first decided I had to campaign on climate, I knew that the subject had been corrupted – I knew that if this evil dogma was not controlled it would literally destroy western civilisation – and coming from “within … Continue reading