- Good riddance to Google news on uClimate.com
- Tommy Robinson – Scandal
- Tommy Robertson – must watch video at Oxford Union
- WTO rules
- Twitter lies
- The plastics scare killed global warming
- The death of Global Warming
- The bee gods
- James IV: King of Scotland, Alchemist and Social Experimenter
- My Twitter blocking policy
- Gill 5: Smoke and Mirrors? Some comparisons between Earth and Venus
- Gill 4: Should you trust the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?
- Gill 3: Is run-away warming likely? Has carbon dioxide always been the main climate driver?
- Gill 2: Greenhouse Gases and Climate Sensitivity
- Gill 1: Changing Climates
- Russians funding the Greens
- An N-dimensional space representation of the problem of initial values with ensemble forecasting
- Simple 1/f noise generator
- It’s snowing again – again!
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Enerconics: The Relationship between Energy and GDP
- Scots: more words for rain than Eskimos for snow
- How to run a house off the car battery
- Tommy Robinson - Scandal
- Pizzagate true or false? Verdict: likely both a real scandal AND fake news.
- The real difference between black and white
- Ranking of climate blogs (Dec 2013)
- SNP: liars & economically insane.
- Please Watch this video detailing appalling high profile corruption in Scotland
Author Archives: Scottish-Sceptic
The uClimate.com collects together all the latest changes on blogs and presents them as a single page. A long time ago, I included the google news feed for climate because at that time it used to include sceptic articles. But … Continue reading
I had a rather sleepness night last night after watching the videos of Tommy Robertson yesterday as they shook me out of my complacency. Everything I thought I knew about him (which I admit was not a lot) was wrong. … Continue reading
It all started when I read that You Tube were going to be putting links to the absurd non-science on Wikipedia on all sceptic videos. So I immediately started looking for alternatives. Through that I then found a short video … Continue reading
Right from the beginning when we saw the EU attitude to the timescale for us leaving, it was clear the EU were going to be behaving like a spoilt spouse doing all they can to wreck the future life of … Continue reading
For obvious reasons given my support for Brexit I’ve been monitoring the #Brexit hashtag, then with May’s total betrayal of Brexit I started tweeting and monitoing the hashtag #MayMustGo. But something strange happened. Suddenly everyone seemed to be against Brexit … Continue reading
In retrospect the remoaner May’s plan was cunningly simple: lie to the people of Britain about fulfilling our instruction to leave the EU & leave the EU in nothing but name. Thus leaving us stuck with all the same extremely … Continue reading
Quite a few years ago, we started getting articles about plastic being digested by marine creatures. Given that marine creatures swallow inert sand in the same way as they swallow inert plastic, and presumably in a similar way birds swallow … Continue reading
There’s a scene in 1million years BC when the hero caveman has thrown a spear into a dinosaur and it lies on its side and all that is heard is its breathing until it stops. Likewise, the search volumes for … Continue reading
Last year I was a beekeeper, this year as my queen died over the winter and the population plummeted in the spring before I could get another queen, I was expecting to cease being a beekeeper. But never one to … Continue reading
James IV was the King of Scotland from 1488 till his disastrous defeat at the Battle of Flodden, where he was supposedly killed: the last monarch from all of Great Britain, to be killed in battle. A man with an … Continue reading