There is so much wrong with this video. I found it searching for Dumbarton which is near Glasgow.
- Why were they bouncing marbles was the obvious question. A question that never gets answered.
- Why is the teacher near Glasgow speaking with an American accent. And don’t the kids pick up accents quickly?
Holy smokes! Today’s 5th graders blew my mind and taught me not to doubt them. One group got the marble to bounce into the cup! @KEVAplanks @Henrico_Steam #STEAM #steampoweredlearning pic.twitter.com/rar7YwABMi
— Dumbarton STEAM (@Dumbarton_STEAM) October 4, 2018
- What are the rules of this game?
- Where are these marbles coming from
- What on earth are the sticks they using for this …whatever it is?
- What is that on the kids shoe?
- Why the ruler?
- Why do the side blocks move out (they are obviously being hit to the side but how)