The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is the nation’s leading collector of climate data. Every day, NOAA analyzes vast amounts of data to predict changes to our climate, weather, oceans and coasts. The agency also publishes monthly temperature averages across the nation and compares those numbers to historical temperature records.
As the nation’s self-proclaimed authority on “environmental intelligence,” NOAA should be held to the highest scientific standards. This means their conclusions should be objective, independent of political consideration and based on all available sources of information.
Atmospheric satellite data, considered by many to be the most objective, has clearly showed no warming for the past two decades. This fact is well documented, but has been embarrassing for an administration determined to push through costly environmental regulations.
NOAA appears to pick and choose only data that confirms their bias. NOAA then disseminates this incomplete data to the media who manufacture alarming headlines but ignore the uncertainty of the conclusions.
The ability to remain independent of political consideration seems like a minimum requirement for an agency that should provide unbiased scientific information. But NOAA’s habit of picking and choosing data raises serious questions about the agency’s independence. In fact, it shreds NOAA’s credibility.
Source: Washington Post
- Gab is great – why not join me! @haseler
- How Mars killed Global Warming
- The tide has turned on the global warming scam
- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife II
- Saint Patrick born in Roman Nemeton (Old Kilpatrick)
- Search for the Guilty
- A Unified Theory of Recent Political Strife
- A Massive Hoax Exposes Social Justice in Academia (Full Interview)
- Climategate in Retrospect
- The Revolution cometh
- Treacherous remainers: how to win a vote & lose the war
- Brexit Fake Scares
- Merry Xmas
- Urban heating explained
- Please sign petition: Leave the EU without a deal in March 2019.
- PC fascism: it’s already here LITERALLY!
- Brazil backs out of hosting 2019 UN climate summit
- Anti-male propaganda
- Time to reform academia
- Tommy Robinson – Vindicated
Top Posts & Pages
- The Truth about the Highland Clearances
- Gab is great - why not join me! @haseler
- Wanted: an average woman (in the nude with hands up)
- GreenHouse Effect
- Beryllium-10: The volcanoes triggered the interglacial.
- Why the CO2 "heat trapping" or Greenhouse "blanket" model is wrong
- Proposed Scottish Motorway System
- Anti-male propaganda
- FU list
- Why Volcanoes swell before an eruption