I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- The Autistic nature of Academia
- The death of the expert
- Sexual partners: a mathematical conundrum
- Provan: no one can tell 1C/century warming or cooling in Natural variation
- Monbiot: The Misinformation Machine
- Will Trump win the Election? (2020)
- What are climate alarmists in the oMSM really concerned about
- oMSM drops “Global warming” – but still alarmist.
- Trump must be doing something right.
- Goodbye global warming – hello Global Cooling?
- Brexit & single markets
- the Empire controlled some rights, but literacy rates were high.
- Blast the US electoral system
- Trump to scrap Nasa climate research in crackdown on ‘politicized science’
- Burn the PC Fascists
- Deplorocracy: the future for democracy?
- A diagnosis of the real problem
- The death of the political elite
- A discussion proposal for the future
- Sceptic Any Questions
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Solicitors cost money! … about as obvious as saying the hockey stick is broken, but given the complexity of this case, even getting one to look at the evidence and advise us is going to cost. SCEF has some money … Continue reading
When climategate hit I was sceptical. When we had inquiry after inquiry, I was sceptical. Even when fakegate hit, I was sceptical. Now I’m not. ALEA IACTA EST Latin for “The die has been cast”, the words attributed to Julius … Continue reading
When I was young I wanted to be a scientist. It was the time of moon landings, nuclear power, lasers, computers, etc. Britain really did pull above its weight in science. Both my wife and I did science at University … Continue reading
Over at WUWT Anthony Watts has accused the UEA of being liars. If like me you went there hoping to get a quick summary and found it very difficult to understand, then hopefully this will help. It appears this assertion … Continue reading
Thank you for all those who have contributed. I’ve read all the comments and have tried to take account of what everyone is saying. Comments have ranged from “broadly agree” to “there is no sceptic view” to “the whole theory … Continue reading
[PLEASE NOTE. THERE IS NOW A LATER REVISION] Thanks for those who have contributed. I’ve tried to include the comments and improve the wording. The intention is to put this on scef.org.uk as the introduction to the sceptic view on … Continue reading
BBC’s Glenn Campbell tweets: It’s amazing how many ways Edinburgh voters have found to spoil ballots. Knots n crosses. Multiple Xs. Anti-trams abuse. #bbcvote2012 #sc12 I think my “party” is winning. I think if a majority of electors either stay … Continue reading
A while ago a group of Scottish Sceptics met with a view to forming some kind of association. The meeting was positive and the will was there to move ahead, but as should have been expected amongst a group of … Continue reading
Any sceptic who has ever tried to edit a wikipedia article will know that the climate articles are just a propaganda rag for green-spin. Many of us suspect that many of the editors are either the prominent team members themselves … Continue reading