I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- Parking global warming
- More evidence we sceptics are winning
- “Triffid killer weeds about to invade farmland as a result of CO2″
- BBC &%$£!
- 570 year record shows no change? Not for a trougher!
- And Trump wins?
- UKIP David Coburn on Climate
- Old People in Scotland are so moany why?
- The truth about Big green
- Rising CO2 greening the planet (again)
- Green house gas modelling – some thoughts.
- Physics of a reduced global atmosphere
- Who is odin2 ?
- Regurginates shoots and leaves: the growing cowardice of the Green Journalists
- Snow!! And … the next ice-age?
- The 58 year old pause
- Highest recorded temperature in 130,000 years?
- Reviewers Wanted: for major work
- The Academic Ape: Instinctive aggression and boundary enforcing behaviour in academia
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Solicitors cost money! … about as obvious as saying the hockey stick is broken, but given the complexity of this case, even getting one to look at the evidence and advise us is going to cost. SCEF has some money … Continue reading
When climategate hit I was sceptical. When we had inquiry after inquiry, I was sceptical. Even when fakegate hit, I was sceptical. Now I’m not. ALEA IACTA EST Latin for “The die has been cast”, the words attributed to Julius … Continue reading
When I was young I wanted to be a scientist. It was the time of moon landings, nuclear power, lasers, computers, etc. Britain really did pull above its weight in science. Both my wife and I did science at University … Continue reading
Over at WUWT Anthony Watts has accused the UEA of being liars. If like me you went there hoping to get a quick summary and found it very difficult to understand, then hopefully this will help. It appears this assertion … Continue reading
Thank you for all those who have contributed. I’ve read all the comments and have tried to take account of what everyone is saying. Comments have ranged from “broadly agree” to “there is no sceptic view” to “the whole theory … Continue reading
[PLEASE NOTE. THERE IS NOW A LATER REVISION] Thanks for those who have contributed. I’ve tried to include the comments and improve the wording. The intention is to put this on scef.org.uk as the introduction to the sceptic view on … Continue reading
BBC’s Glenn Campbell tweets: It’s amazing how many ways Edinburgh voters have found to spoil ballots. Knots n crosses. Multiple Xs. Anti-trams abuse. #bbcvote2012 #sc12 I think my “party” is winning. I think if a majority of electors either stay … Continue reading
A while ago a group of Scottish Sceptics met with a view to forming some kind of association. The meeting was positive and the will was there to move ahead, but as should have been expected amongst a group of … Continue reading
Any sceptic who has ever tried to edit a wikipedia article will know that the climate articles are just a propaganda rag for green-spin. Many of us suspect that many of the editors are either the prominent team members themselves … Continue reading