I have removed Google ads due to Google's political bias on climate
- A complete explanation of the ice-age cycle.
- Those approving wind lunacy to face personal liability
- Long -Term Climate Change: What Is A Reasonable Sample Size?
- Review of possible mechanisms for long-term climate change
- Oh dear! The “science” is settled – so 350 jobs go.
- The chances of there not being a climate scare right now!
- The chances of getting Climate extremists’ predicted warming
- Crunch Year for global warming (= the scam)
- Requiem for Bob Carter: Ode to Natural Variation
- Doug Brodie Letter: The Emperor’s New Clothes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting All These “Record” “Hot” Years?
- The insane global warming belief
- How “killer” rabbits on grass annihilated the dinosaurs
- The CO2 deserts, geological feedbacks and magma weather
- This year global cooling – now even Trenberth agrees with me
- ZERO yes 0% of respondents thought “severe storms and floods caused by climate change” would “finish humans off”.
- A definition of a Kelvin – I’m sceptical!
- Down with HTML “standards”
- This year global cooling
- Merry Solstice, Happy Christmas and a Great Newyear (for cooling enthusiasts)
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Solicitors cost money! … about as obvious as saying the hockey stick is broken, but given the complexity of this case, even getting one to look at the evidence and advise us is going to cost. SCEF has some money … Continue reading
When climategate hit I was sceptical. When we had inquiry after inquiry, I was sceptical. Even when fakegate hit, I was sceptical. Now I’m not. ALEA IACTA EST Latin for “The die has been cast”, the words attributed to Julius … Continue reading
When I was young I wanted to be a scientist. It was the time of moon landings, nuclear power, lasers, computers, etc. Britain really did pull above its weight in science. Both my wife and I did science at University … Continue reading
Over at WUWT Anthony Watts has accused the UEA of being liars. If like me you went there hoping to get a quick summary and found it very difficult to understand, then hopefully this will help. It appears this assertion … Continue reading
Thank you for all those who have contributed. I’ve read all the comments and have tried to take account of what everyone is saying. Comments have ranged from “broadly agree” to “there is no sceptic view” to “the whole theory … Continue reading
[PLEASE NOTE. THERE IS NOW A LATER REVISION] Thanks for those who have contributed. I’ve tried to include the comments and improve the wording. The intention is to put this on scef.org.uk as the introduction to the sceptic view on … Continue reading
BBC’s Glenn Campbell tweets: It’s amazing how many ways Edinburgh voters have found to spoil ballots. Knots n crosses. Multiple Xs. Anti-trams abuse. #bbcvote2012 #sc12 I think my “party” is winning. I think if a majority of electors either stay … Continue reading
A while ago a group of Scottish Sceptics met with a view to forming some kind of association. The meeting was positive and the will was there to move ahead, but as should have been expected amongst a group of … Continue reading
Any sceptic who has ever tried to edit a wikipedia article will know that the climate articles are just a propaganda rag for green-spin. Many of us suspect that many of the editors are either the prominent team members themselves … Continue reading